Show your support for a full school year by making the Great North Air Ambulance Service your school’s Chosen Charity.
We’ll send you a fundraising pack filled with everything you need, plus our dedicate team will be on hand to support you along the way, however you choose to get involved.
Join our mission and help us care for the hundreds of patients who need our help every year.Find out more
Kick start your school fundraising
There are so many different ways you can get involved and raise money to support GNAAS. Here are some ideas to get you started – we’re sure you can come up with plenty more!
- Hold a non-uniform day, asking pupils to donate to participate. We’d love to see you in GNAAS colours!
- Arrange a community clothing collection
- Organise a breaktime bake sale and donate the money raised.
- Hold a battle of the bands. Charge an entry fee for charity.
- Organise a summer fete or fair, with stalls, games, raffles and tombolas.
- See below for more ways to get involved, or if you already know…
Holy Trinity Rosehill Primary School
“Inspired by the great Captain Sir Tom Moore, on Monday 18 May 2020 children, families and staff took part in our ‘Make a Difference’ day to raise funds for our chosen charity of the academic year. We had some amazing pledges from bike riding challenges to writing and hosting family quizzes. We are so proud of everybody who took part and are happy to share that we have raised £665.00 in total via the JustGiving page.”
A huge thank you to the pupils, parents and faculty at Holy Trinity Rosehill Primary School for your incredible efforts and wonderful amount raised!
If you’re feeling inspired, let us know how you’re planning to support below.Tell us your fundraising plans